CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Pink, I like it!

Let u see all my little pink stuff

My handphone sony ericsson Z610i, my pet shop purse,
my handphone bag, my accessory bag
and finally my brand new cosmetic bag buy from Miss T
50% discount + polka dots, irresistable and make me waste money again!
When I buy thing, the priority colour must be pink
whether is baby pink, light pink, fuchsia, sweet pink,
what ever la!
I even din show all my clothes and bags in pink, too much!
After such a long run for exam and assignment, two weeks!
Last weekends, I finally went back hometown
Meet my love and family,
Jalan jalan at East Coast Mall,
buy a pair of earring at Vincci Accesories at RM3.50 (50% discount, waste money again!)
pass the Elianto shop,
buy Peach colour nailpolish for RM5,
DIY French manicure with peach and silver colour,
Not bad ho...
Such enjoyable weekends,
hope that Independent Day come quickly,
I miss home...


1 comments:

-popjammerz- said...

ya u really pinkish all the way..
but don't whole body up down wear pink..

last time was so funny aha!
very striking and eye catching though!